Rogue ES 200i PRO
The Rogue is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and Digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
The Rogue provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety of metals, such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides Best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Rogue can be used with electrodes up to 4.0mm Ø.
The Rogue can easily perform TIG -welding using a “Live TIG” start. Equip the power source with the optional TIG-Torch, which has a built-in gas valve and a regulator, and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
- Superior Arc characteristics –Smooth, Stable performance.
- Generator Compliant –Suitable for use with generators (recommended 7 kW).
- Easy to Use –Set the welding current and weld with excellent results
- Practical Design -makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design –IP23S Designed for Fabrication Shop or Site application.
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables up to 100 m
- Optional analogue remote control
- Repair and Maintenance
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Civil Construction
- Agricultural Equipment
|Dimensions||403 x 153 x 264 mm (15.8 x 6 x 10.4 in.)|
|Current Range(A)||10-200 A|
|Energy Save Mode||50 Watt|
|Max Output (A)||200 A|
|Model||ES 200i PRO*|
|Open Circuit Voltage||78 VDC|
|Model||ES 200i PRO*|
200 A/28.0V @ 25%
129 A/25.2V @ 60%
100 A/24.0V @ 100%
200 A/18.0V @ 25%
129 A/15.2V @ 60%
100 A/14.0V @ 100%
|Voltage||230 ±15% VAC|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +40 °C|
* For 115V values please see separate instruction manual.
How to purchase Rogue ES 200i PRO
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.