Aristo 500ix is a portable heavy industrial pulse power source with robust and reliable mechanical design. Together with Robust Feed U6 it is the perfect solution for demanding pulse applications.
- Advanced pulse functionality reduces heat input and minimizes spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines (U82 Plus)
- QSet™ intelligent welding system
- Crater filling, adjustable burn back time for defect-free weld terminations
- Durable and rugged – IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environments
- Easy-to-use - Clear and intuitive user interface for everyone to get started quickly. Glove-friendly knobs make adjustments quick and easy.
- Steel Erectors
- Marine and Offshore
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Steel Industry
- Ship/Barge Building
- Pressure Vessels
- Offshore Oil
- Mobile Equipment
- Industrial and General Fabrication
|Dimensions||712 x 325 x 470 mm (28 x 13 x 18.5 in.)|
|Weight||58.5 kg (129 lb)|
500 A/39.0V @ 60%
400 A/34.0V @ 100%
500 A/30.0V @ 60%
400 A/26.0V @ 100%
500 A/40.0V @ 60%
400 A/36.0V @ 100%
|Voltage||380-460 ±10% V|
|Operating Temp||-20 to +40 °C|
|Efficiency Maximum Current||88 %|
|Open Circuit VAC Low||58 V|
|Power Factor Maximum Current||0.91|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (A)||16 - 500 A|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (V)||14.8 - 39 V|
|Setting Range MMA/DC (A)||16 - 500 A|
|Setting Range MMA/DC (V)||20.6 - 40 V|
|Setting Range TIG/DC (A)||10.2 - 30 A|
|Setting Range TIG/DC (V)||5 - 500 V|
How to purchase Aristo 500ix
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.