The WeldScanner is a multipurpose measuring device, usable as data logger, oscilloscope and for validation –designed by welding experts.
- Documentation of welding seams
- Easily find the root cause of errors
- Cooling time measurement for T 8/5
- Convenient data export
- Interactive touch screen with curve progression that shows all welding parameters
- Rugged system made to withstand use in rough conditions for daily use
- Easy to operate and simple to connect to any welding power source
- Automatic recording of weld time and consumption values ( gas and energy)
- Calculation of heat input by entering the seam length to the device
- Capable of measuring all welding arc types, True RMS measuring and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- Calculation of arc energy (heat input) using instantaneous values in compliance with ISO 15641 and ISO/TR 18491
- Production control assistance conforms to EN 1090
- Contactless cooling time measurement T 8/5
- Scope measurement up to 20 kHz
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
- Resistance Welding
How to purchase WeldScanner
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.