NM 250 Cutting Blowpipe
NM 250 is a well-balanced Nozzle Mix hand cutting Torch. The Torch gives more Safety and Efficiency than Injector Mix. Light weight NM cutters are easy to handle and can withstand rough usage for long time. The Torch is suitable with Oxy/Acetylene or Oxy/LP Gas and cutting capacity up to 300 mm.
- Forged Brass Body and Angle Head for high strength and longer life
- S.S Tube for added torch strength ,heat and corrosion resistance
- S.S Spindle for extended Operational Life and Increased Safety
- Metallic Handle for long life and comfortable grip
- Metallic Coloured Knob for longer life and easy to identify the gas line
- Uses ANM/PNM nozzles
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Offshore Oil
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship and Offshore Yards
|Gas Service||Oxygen and Fuel(Acetylene/Propane)|
|CGA/Inlet||3/8 BSP RH M|
|CGA/Inlet||3/8 BSP LH M|
|Cylinder Gas||Fuel (Acetylene/Propane)|
How to purchase NM 250 Cutting Blowpipe
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.