ESAB offers a wide range of energy efficient Al / Cu welding cables for different applications. All the welding cables are Heat Resistant and Flame Retardant (HFR). Additionally HOFR welding cables are oil resistant.
- Heat resistant – Al / Cu welding cables are designed to withstand up to +90 0C (HFR) and +120 0C (HOFR)
- Better conductivity – through high purity electrolytic grade Copper wires and additional polyester film, the latter also improves moisture protection.
- Consistent delivery of V/A – with varying (including long) lead lengths
- Effective energy consumption – due to minimal resistance losses
- Conformance to BIS – wires / conductors diameter & count, conductor resistance & temperature rise as per IS:8130/84, sheathing as per IS:6380/84 (HFR - rubber sheathing as per SE1 and HOFR – NBR-PVC/HOFR sheathing as per SE3)
How to purchase Welding Cables
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.